External Wall Insulation
Hanson Structherm’s comprehensive range of External Wall Insulation (EWI) and Insulated Render (IR) systems for New Build projects all come with a variety of CFC and HCFC free insulants, providing a high degree of thermal efficiency, vapour permeability, impact resistance and flexibility in colour and texture.
There are various options depending on substrate and application from thin coat acrylic systems, high build systems, brick and stone effect systems, textured coat and dash aggregate systems. Each option may also be further varied with a choice of 5 insulants – expanded polystyrene (standard and thermally enhanced versions), extruded polystyrene, PIR and mineral fibre.
A wide range of finishes, including acrylic, silicone, brick effect and dash are available.
- All new build structures, including timber, steel frame, traditional etc
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent thermal performance
- Helps reduce fuel consumption and therefore less CO2 emissions
- Impact resistance of 6N/m
- Fire resistance – classified Class O as defined in Building Regulations
- Improved acoustic performance – transmission of external airborne noise through the external wall is much reduced
- No risk of condensation as dew point occurs on the outside of the system
- All renders used by Hanson Structherm systems are manufactured within the UK
- Energy Saving Trust Recommended
- All systems are CFC & HCFC free
- Thermally efficient, fire-resistant and environmentally friendly systems
- Extensive range of decorative finishes and effects available
- Unlimited colour choice
- Suitable for both low rise and high rise developments
- Suitable for all build types
- Drained Cavity & Thin Coat systems (requiring minimal expansion joints) available
- Assessed system life in excess of 30 years
- Highly experienced technical and design support team
- Fully trained, approved installer network operating nationally
- Company and insurance-backed guarantees
- BBA accredited systems
Our EWI systems carry a 12 year warranty. They are BBA approved with a minimum 30 year design life, and are fully patented.
Every project has an individual quality assurance procedure, supported by: