Fastbrick is a real brick slip cladding system combining the advantages of modern construction techniques with the appeal of traditional brickwork.
The installation of the Hanson Structherm Fastbrick system is much quicker than traditionally built masonry and to a higher quality standard. It’s ideal for use as a durable, decorative and thermal insulating finish to external vertical walls.
Fastbrick is suitable for fixing to existing or new build structures that use masonry, dense concrete, modular units, timber or metal frames.
The system comprises a rigid phenolic insulation panel which Hanson Structherm pre-bonds to a brickwork coordinating carrier sheet. This composite panel is then fixed to the substructure on site, and brick slips are fixed to the carrier sheet using a purpose made adhesive. A specialist pointing mortar completes the installation and gives the perfect finish.
Fastbrick incorporates standard 20mm brick slips; however small areas such as corbels and dentil courses can be achieved by altering the thickness of the finishes from 15mm to 30mm.
External corners, soldier courses and reveals can also be achieved by the use of L-shaped pistol slips.
- Faster and easier installation than traditional masonry and other brick slip systems
- Aesthetically pleasing giving a traditional brick finish
- On-site flexibility enables shaping to suit openings and other building details
- High insulation values can be achieved
- Real brick slips are as robust and impact resistant as traditional masonry
- Suitable for use with masonry, modular units, metal and timber frames
- Can be used on both new build or refurbishment projects
- Any variety of brick can be used, including extruded and stock facing slips allowing accurate colour matching
Why Choose Fastbrick?
Fastbrick can be fixed against almost any substrate.
The illustrations below show three of the most popular construction substrates: