Design & Technical
We offer all our clients the best in design services to cover all aspects of External Wall Insulation systems.
Design work is carried out by our in-house qualified engineers and CAD Designers and is produced using bespoke software featuring automatic scheduling for production planning.
We also offer a free feasibility service which allows us to present a totally integrated holistic solution.
Hanson Structherm’s many years of experience in modern methods of construction (MMC) has allowed us to develop a comprehensive, integrated service. From initial concept right through to completion, Hanson Structherm aim to develop a full understanding of your business and operational objectives in order to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of your programme.
At every stage of your development, we provide everything necessary to enable us to arrive at the best design solution for your project.
You can expect us to provide:
- Feasibility study preparation including cost analysis and programme
- U-value calculations to determine insulation type
- Specification generation including NBS format (EWI only)
- Value engineering
- Structural analysis and design including steelwork
- Panel layouts/drawings prepared using CAD for approval
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Site support to contractor, approved installer and client
Please Contact Us for advice on a particular project.