Acrylic Brick Slips
Hanson Structherm’s Acrylic Brick Slip system is made up of several layers which provide the thermal performance and aesthetic qualities required.
The first layer is made up of high performance insulation panels. Choose from five types of insulant: EPS, Enhanced EPS, PIR, Phenolic and Mineral Fibre
The middle layers are a combination of basecoats and mesh which give the system strength and impact resistance.
Choose from two systems: High Build or Heavy Duty
To complete the system a layer of adhesive is applied before the Acrylic Brick Slips are put in place.
- Faster and easier installation than traditional masonry (click here for more details)
- Lightweight and flexible brick slips enables overcladding of entire high rise blocks
- Achieves natural, traditional appearance of brick
- Each design contains natural shades and textures, as found with real brick finishes
- 5 standard brick slip colours and 5 standard adhesive colours (click here for more details)
- Can colour match to most bricks
- Can be used on both new build or refurbishment projects
System Build Up
2. Levelling mortar (if required)
4. Base coat render
5. Polypropylene reinforcing mesh
6. Primer and acrylic slip adhesive
7. Acrylic slips