Brick Effect Resin
ArtBrick is an advanced resin topcoat finish that is used to tint and recreate the hue of traditional brickwork.
ArtBrick can provide any colour and texture, with long-term durability in order to replicate the appearance of existing brick or stone facade. It eliminates any possibility of efflorescence which is common to brick render systems and allows limitless aesthetic choice for blending the appearance of projects to their surroundings and compliance with planning requirements.
Below are some examples of properties with an ArtBrick finish.
Features & Benefits
- Increases the options available to both newbuild and refurbishment projects that might otherwise encounter planning issues.
- Time and cost effective brick façade solution that can be installed without the requirement for pre-made brick slips or corner brick slips.
- Structurally integral to the system and has a proven history.
The ArtBrick resin system is BBA approved, and the certificate and information can be found on the BBA website.
And it’s not just brick effect … with unlimited colour blends and texture Artbrick is also able to replicate any stone effect also.
ArtBrick is ideal for use in the following sectors:
- Residential Low Rise Private & Social Housing
- Residential High Rise Private & Social Housing
- New Build
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Product guarantee insurance
- A close working partnership with Approved Installers