At Structherm we know that finding the right solution can be difficult – that’s why we’re committed to the Continual Professional Development of everyone involved in the specification process throughout the UK.
The Structherm CPD:
Our unique, independently certified, CPD is entitled “How to effectively treat non-traditional low and high rise buildings with External Wall Insulation.” and covers the following topics:
- Market Overview
- Building methods through the ages
- Properties needing treatment
- Non-traditional property types
- Residential Low Rise
- Residential High Rise
- Non Residential
- Non-traditional properties in the UK
- Designated Defective properties
- The problems to be resolved
- Aging stock
- Structural failure
- Poorly insulated
- Issues with low rise non-trad properties
- Steel framed
- Timber framed
- Issues with high rise buildings
- In-situ concrete
- Precast concrete
- Options available
- Demolish & rebuild
- Construct new outer leaf
- Remedial repairs & EWI
- Structural External Wall Insulation (SEWI)
- Timescale & Cost comparisons
- SEWI Solutions – Residential
- Steel frame
- Timber frame
- High Rise
- SEWI Solutions – Education Buildings
- SEWI Solutions – Health Buildings
- SEWI system components
- SEWI key performance criteria
- 6 things to check before specifying a system
Product samples will be used to support the seminar. Product literature and case study information will also be available to attendees. There will be plenty of time after the seminar to talk about specific projects and solutions after the seminar should you wish.
The CPD will last approximately 50 minutes followed by question and answer session.
Architects, Consultants, Engineers, Specifiers, Local Authorities, Housing Associations… anyone involved in the specification process. We are happy to present to small groups as well as larger audiences. Just let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll do our very best to accommodate… we’ll even through in a buffet lunch!
When & Where:
We have a flexible approach to fit in with your business. We are happy to arrange for the CPD to take place in your own premises on a date and at a time to suit. If you prefer to visit us we can accommodate you at our offices in West Yorkshire. We will also be running a series of CPD Roadshows so sign up for our newsletter or watch out for details.
How To Book:
Simply complete the form below and we will contact you to arrange a convenient date and time.