- 2-storey semi-detached and terraced houses.
- Medium pitch hipped roof covered with plain or concrete tiles.
- External walls rendered throughout.
- Some houses have ground floor and first floor bay windows.
By BRE report
Areas of Concern
- Aggregate may contain unstable fractions of unburnt coal.
- Cracking of render.
- Reinforcement corrosion in PRC corner columns.
- Friable concrete below DPC level.
- Lack of tying between flank and internal walls.
With any project, the first step is always a structural survey – especially with a designated defective property.
Once this has been carried out, our technical team are in the perfect position to advise on the right system for the project.
With our Daneville Estate project, Liverpool Mutual Homes (LMH) worked with us deliver a Structherm SEWI refurbishment scheme.
The system being installed with a high performance acrylic render finish, with light blue render, and dark grey brick effect contrast panels. This ensured the properties are aesthetically pleasing and of a modern appearance.